Friday, May 15, 2009

Our home

I have been having fun with my camera in the times that I am all alone. Here is a tour of where we live it should be pretty self explanitory as I have taken the liberty to label a few things for you.


on top of all the fun things in the kitchen, there is a dip in the floor in front of the laundry closet. I am almost positive that it is a time warp hole that is developing. When it finally opens up, I am going to send my laundry to the future when it's all clean instead of doing it right now.  And that stupid drawer, it will not shut unless you take it all the way out and try again. 
The front door has an excelent feature, two dead bolts, one that can not be opened from the outside. The light fixture however, does not have a cool feature unless you think being in the way of your head pretty cool. For Jack and I, it's really not. 
Our fireplace is pretty cool. I think it's the mantle that we enjoy the most. It made it so wonderful for us not to have to hang anything. 
This is the amount of clothing we brought with us. For those of you who have ever seen my collection of clothing, this is hardly anything at all. so far I am missing them all. 
our bed doesn't look as comfortable when it is down low. Back west we have risers for our bed and our bed receives many compliments for how fluffy and comfy it looks.
We've only enjoyed sitting out here just once. Sometime soon I am sure we will do it again. 

The dumpster is also a trash compactor. As you can see it's actually hidden really well. You wouldn't ever know that is where the trash goes un-less you were in the car with someone else that say "hey babe, stop really quick so I can throw this away." and then you witness as she disapears into the woods. 

Things are going well here on the east coast. I am enjoying living in a new place. We've had a few successes today. I got a good deal on bananas. Jack got a sale just now. I am making some friends with the other wives. Jack kicked some trash playing basketball. I cleaned everything in the apartment, and it's nice. Last but not least Elder Oaks is coming to visit for Stake Conference tomorrow. This should be exciting!

5 comments:

  1. Hey.... my house looks JUST like yours! except we have more hideous looking wallpaper in our kitchen! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to say that you didn't have very many clothes for a girl (or for a human), but then I actually read what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I love your apartment. You guys are such a cute couple. A few comments:

    1. I love the "fire" in the fireplace, Amanda. haha
    2. The wallpaper in the kitchen is interesting.
    3. It looks BEAUTIFUL there.
    4. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so sorry for you and your clothes! i'm sure you must miss them the most!

    ReplyDelete

About Me