Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3 Months!

So it's been a few days since we actually hit our three months. But it's my blog whatever. We decided to just spend the day doing lazy things like watch a movie, go for a walk, jump in the pool. We also had a friend with us named Nygil all day. 
We decided to venture out in the woods with our bug repelant. I guess we weren't the only ones that felt that way because we ran into one lone guy. He just kinda stood and stared at the water then walked away. Weird creepy whatever.


We are having a great time out here. Especially getting to know other people, and having to rely on eachother for fun. We have a few plans for the far future now. Last week we went out with a few other couples for dinner and a movie which was so fun. We tasted a watermellon smoothie with sugar on the rim. This week I think we are going to go to the zoo, that will also be fun. I have a few more pics so I am going to give myself the goal of 5 posts in June. Here's one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me