Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rita's Ice

I've found a new love, Jack has found a new like. There is a little place called Rita's Ice. It's really close to where we live. They do flavored ice and custard and both of them together which is devine! 
The employees don't know what flavors there will be until that morning. So it's obviously an adventure. I LOVE the mango the most. But every flavor is really good. I will miss it when we leave for Charlotte in a week or so. We also bought a GPS today for the car. We have yet to use it, much less name it, but I have high hopes for the adventures that we will have. We also put the packages in the mail family so be excited! 

2 comments:

  1. How do you guys get all these pictures of both of you? Do you have someone take them, or do you set it on self timer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Rita's!!! Can we go tomorrow? I heard they have a Georgia peach??? Yummy......ps tell Jack he should love the place not just like.

    ReplyDelete

About Me