Monday, June 29, 2009

Pool Party

It's very frequent here for it to be hot. Thus, when the office gets a chance, we have a pool party.
Mostly the boys play ball in the pool. In the other moments they are eating, or they are jumping over the hoop, making a basket and flipping into the pool. This is easier for taller men, and more difficult for the smaller ones. However, no fatal injuries; many, many laughs.

Drowning is encouraged.
And Jack does rather well. Unfortunately, I don't pay attention with the camera when he is dominating the game. It helps that he is so tall for sure.

We have been having a good time here. It hink the fireflies are my favorite. I do enjoy watching the natives at the pool. The girls come out to sun bathe, and the men follow with their coolers. They all enjoy country music, and they know little to nothing about putting baby birds back in the nest.

The kids are funny, their accents make them sound older. However, their parents with the same accent sound younger.

We leave for Charlotte on Sunday. Once again we move a little further from home, but we will be back soon. My family is currently on their annual trips to the mountains, and I am so sad not to be there. It's a fun event, and I am not sure how I will feel watching a fireworks show for once on the fourth as I can't remember the last one I have been to, I was too little.

Also a note, my cousin Lauretta had a serious accident this weekend falling off a horse, and is in the hospital working hard to get better. We are all concerned about her, lover her dearly and pray she gets well soon. Lucky for me I have a wonderful family that only grows closer with hard times.

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry to hear about your cousin. I will keep her in my prayers. I love our little pool parties! they are the best!

    ReplyDelete

About Me