Monday, August 10, 2009

The Countdown Begins

We are getting ready to head back to Utah,
which we are extremely excited about.
We have missed our families dearly, and frankly knowing where things are.
I ventured out today on my own without using the gps.
We were out of milk, and I didn't want to drive 25 min to the good walmart,
not the creapy one.

As you can see I am learning more about the bloging thing.
I have had a lot of time on my hands, so I have started to learn
things that are a little bit out of my element; such as html.
This has been especially hard because I don't have photoshop,
and have had to find ways to create things. I have found
that once I started and worked through it once slowly, it
makes sense.

Of course once I get back to utah, I won't have this kind of time,
so I will be tryinig a lot of things.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I will be very happy when you are back in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You have a blog and it is VERY cute! You and your hubby are just adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

About Me