Monday, August 17, 2009

A couple fun finds

Since we don't have anymore Sundays left here, we took the afternoon and found things in Charlotte that we wanted to take pictures of. We went to the Bank of America stadium where the Panthers play. Of course there wasn't anything going on, so we could only walk around the outside. BUT we think that while we were there the team was there having a meeting because a small parking lot was full of really nice cars.

016.jpg picture by amandaperren1


031.jpg picture by amandaperren1


036.jpg picture by amandaperren1

There are two panthers at each entrance. They are both huge and very scary. They also have green eyes that kind of glow. I felt like the eyes were following us.

034.jpg picture by amandaperren1

The picture doesn't show the eyes. But as you may be able to guess it was too high for me even to stand on Jack's shoulders to get a good shot.

038.jpg picture by amandaperren1

041.jpg picture by amandaperren1


This is where we would be buying snacks if we actually got to go to a game.

040.jpg picture by amandaperren1

This is as close to the field as we could get.

037.jpg picture by amandaperren1

043.jpg picture by amandaperren1

This is the site from the road as we drove away. Don't worry though, we imagined a game and we liked it!

We then left for one destination that I had to make sure that I found. My maiden name Perren, which half of my family spells Perrin. I was thrilled when I found this little sign. This happens to be one of two Perrin streets here in the east that I personally know of. Jack contested that it wasn't my name so he didn't really get the whole insistance that I look good in the picture. But infact it IS still my name, my middle name according to the government.

053.jpg picture by amandaperren1

We also went to some race tracks, but the same thing, we couldn't get in. So we couldn't get any real good pictures, but we will charish them because we know the significance. One week from today Jack will be back in school and we will be happily closer to our families. I will also be cleaning my apartment so we can move in with my wonderful friend Heather, whom I couldn't have found a place to live without! Just a few more days....

017.jpg picture by amandaperren1


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. are you SERIOUS? You look gorgeous in those pics. Is your hair darker? I like it!

    ReplyDelete

About Me