Sunday, January 10, 2010

JACK IS 24 TODAY!

Guess who has the internet again.....WE DO!

School starts tomorrow for Jack, I think he is excited. Well I am excited because he will have something to do. The month long break has been exceptionally long for him.

It's also Jack's birthday today! I have been awfully sick all day so he has been great to have a lame birthday. Our plan is to go out to Texas Roadhouse tomorrow with some of his buddies from school, so maybe their awesome food will make up for the lack of excitement around here. Luckily this morning we were in Highland with my Aunt's family and my Grandma, and they made a great breakfast.

Last night we went to Council Bluff's house and had out annual turkey dinner where Becca saved the day and came prepared with a special cupcake and candle, it's was wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Jack got a song and a cupcake for his birthday! It was so fun seeing you--next time let's make it for longer. Maybe Kyle and I should come up to Logan sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK!!!!!! hopefully texas roadhouse was good, i love the pork chops!

    ReplyDelete

About Me