Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our Quick Trip to Rexburg without pictures

Sunday and Monday we took off for Rexburg to visit our friends Shawn and Michelle. We didn't take any pictures because I was afraid they would think I was weird.

We had fun eating, playing LIFE the Wii and then watching some Heros. We took our stupid air mattress to sleep on, and wouldn't you know, it's a piece of Junk. In the end, we slept on the floor which wasn't so bad for me, but I think Jack had a harder time with it. However, he did get up earlier and go play Basketball with Shawn while Michelle and I had waffles and chatted.

Monday we saw Avatar! It was as good as we had hoped, but the 3D was sold out. We are debating seeing it again because we were excited about the 3D the most. We also ate at Red Robin where, thanks to Jesse and McKenzie, we quickly ordered our endless fries with the awesome onion ring sauce. I am still dreaming about those fries, mmmmm......

I wish Logan had a Red Robin.

6 comments:

  1. how are you living without a red robin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle and I LOVED seeing it in 3D. Definitely recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha We would not have thought that you were weird for taking pictures! I love pictures! I'm glad you guys came, it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a coincidence- our air mattress is a piece of junk too! we also saw avatar not 3d and liked it. we heard the 3d is worth the money to see it again, so we're debating as well. and we also loooove red robin! it's hard to resist those endless fries :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah those Red Robin fries are to die for! I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha....oh I miss you! You are seriously so funny. I am actually surprised that Logan doesn't have a red robin. That stinks. Since we live in Vancouver now I've come to realize how many awesome restaurants Utah has. Luckily red robin is one of the few choices we have here!:) 3-D avatar is pretty amazing! I hope you guys are doing well! Glad to see an update on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me