Saturday, January 23, 2010

Never before......

I have been living in Logan for about a year now. Jack and I have felt that making friends, for us, was a little difficult. It seemed if we thought we made some, they didn't want to do anything, they were just being friendly. Or they would do things, but then the chemistry wasn't there. Dating by pairs of twos has proven to be much harder than we expected.

HOWEVER NEVER BEFORE.......
have we had too many friends that we have been DOUBLE BOOKED!

Last night we were invited to dinner at Olive Garden with Kyle & Tess and Lyle & Britney (not sure how she spells her name.) Before diner started we discussed the love of the bread sticks and salad. I made a point to the tell the waitress that we would be needing a lot of bread sticks. I don't think she took me seriously, at least we deduced that she did not when the bread would be gone every time she came back. I personally ate so many that my I had 4 bits of my chicken parm. and 4 from my alfredo from my Tour of Italy and I was done, I could eat no more.

After that we went to our new friends Mack and Jessica to play games and then we went to Sherlock Holmes, which was quite good. We are all excited for the sequel. This new pair of friends has been married just as long as we have, mainly because we were married on the same day. He has a lot to say and she is very sweet.

In the end, it's finally starting to be pleasant to be here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that trying hard to make friends finally paid off! I'd be screwed if I didn't still live near our old friends--I am totally unwilling to make the effort to make new ones. Lame.

    Also, your new picture and background = sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

About Me