Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My new invention

I have a terrible cold so last night I made a tent over the top of our bed so I could turn on the humidifier with some Vicks in it.
I took a fitted sheet and hung it from an edge of the long side. I then tucked the lower elastic edges on the mattress like it was designed for. So now I had to flaps of elastics up top.
I then took a small spring loaded skinny curtain rod and stretched it straight out from the window into the elastic cuff flap, and then pulled the other side over the top of the same rod. Then the obvious thing, I tucked the humidifier inside the tent on the side of the bed resting on my nightstand to hold it up.
I went to the doctor and things are looking up, but slowly. Perhaps now with my new drugs I can get some sleep at night.

Something else I wrote on my other blog, I got invited to be the friend of a girl named amy on facebook. I didn't know her, but quickly deduced that she was only adding people named Amanda to her list of friends, and one guy named adama. I figured there was something wrong with that, a serial killer perhaps, stalker, Not actually a girl named Amy. None of these things were looking good.

The neighbors downstairs have been smoking up a storm lately. Well neighbor and other neighbor's kid's and/or friends. That has been lovely. Now we just have to figure out if the dad knows. We'll keep you updated.


2 comments:

  1. i love your sheet! and the pillowcase, so cute! also i hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughh ...I hate the smell of smoke. Hopefully it doesn't float up into your living space and bother you.

    ReplyDelete

About Me