Thursday, July 8, 2010

Skirts

My family has a wonderful privilege to have an adopted Grandmother named Grandma Linda. She likes to spoil a few of us at a time. This time she made these beautiful skirts for a few of the grandchildren. Then we had a photo shoot and it was wonderful.







On a more personal note, stuff like this is keeping me going. I have really needed the hugs lately. Last time we decided to get pregnant, it was a "when it happens it happens." Now I want so desperately to be pregnant again. Thus it makes waiting really hard.

I have decided that capturing the happy moments in my life is something I can focus on. I am blessed with a TON of wonderful family members. I am not just talking about the Hansen side, but oh so many on my Perren side and yes my family of close friends. I can't forget of course the support Jack is and the comforting knowledge of our two wonderful little spirits waiting for us.

Jack and I did get to go camping with my family this weekend, and I have several fabulous pictures of that good time to share coming soon. I also haven't blogged about Kyle and Tessa's wedding, that I am going to have to catch up on as well. YIKES!

4 comments:

  1. A)The skirts are adorable.
    B)I want you to blog about that wedding, because I've heard about Contessa and want to see what she looks like.
    C)Your pictures are awesome.
    D)YOU are awesome and strong and...and pretty! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything Becca said (except I don't really know what B is talking about. (haha)but want to add my own letter E... your attitude amazes me. The fact that you recognize and hold onto the knowledge that you've got two perfect spirits waiting for you makes you leaps and bounds better than most people I know. I'm excited for you to bring a third baby into the world, because you my friend, are remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that you are an absolutely incredible person. You and your husband have a spirit about you that is very powerful yet so sweet. I am so proud of you for always being so optimistic. I love your sweet face women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is my cute little skirt?

    ReplyDelete

About Me