Thursday, August 26, 2010

I remember once in park place having a quiting bench. Looking back at some blog entries, I also had a quiting wall. I quit a lot.

This is me foretelling the future. The quiting bench will once again rear it's ugly head in the next 6 months. I could have used it a few months ago, so perhaps I will be able to do some really quiting on behalf of those disgruntled times.

I had to call and check up on some car insurance stuff today. I was a little irritated going into the phone call. While on the phone with automated lady she asked me to state what my call was regarding to better serve me. I then yelled that I was disgruntled. She said she didn't understand and that I would be better off talking to a representative. I was.

I took some pictures of Brittany's children today. I posted them elsewhere because I want to let Brittany do with them what she will first, that way I don't step on her toes. I will post them here on a future date that is unknown because here is where people actually read and not where I put them. I enjoy the secret.

Now I will go to bed. Estoy muy consado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me