Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Bridals, Post Wedding


A while ago, my good friend Macey did my bridals for me. These occurred a year after I had been married, and been pregnant with twins. So I look a little different. Manly, I was carrying baby weight still and I carried it in my face. However, despite my physical attributes holding me back, Macey did a wonderful job.







Here is the other thing, she also edited a lot of them. THEN she gave them to me THEN we moved and NOW I can not find the disk. So these are the beautiful pictures that she took that I edited. I say that so if she sees them here, she has every right to judge my work.











Really, this was a wonderful experience. Jenna and Julie came too, and they were so fun. Jenna did my hair and Julie posed me. It may make it to the top ten wonderful things that I did this year.

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Amanda! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super hot. I liked seeing you the next day with your fancy hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding? You look AWESOME! Way to hot for your own good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are absolutely gorgeous! i hope jack knows how lucky he is :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me