Tuesday, August 17, 2010

a jumble of things I want to talk about


Summer with the BRASC kids is over. Sad. I had a wonderful time being able to use my brain at work. I would display pictures, but I am not allowed to. I will enjoy them in my head and the rest of you will have to imagine.

I now have a different job as a secretary. My cohort's name is Amber. She and I are going to take ballet. This is exciting to me.

Here are somethings that I have been meaning to update about:


I found this little beauty at a little thrift shop in main street for $4. For four lovely dollars I cleaned it up and gave it a little coat of paint....
And it instantly became my new favorite thing here in the living room. Meet our new TV stand.
Here a few moments I wanted to capture on the blog about the Hansen camping trip. This little guy was SO excited that he caught a fish I couldn't get him to hold still long enough to get a good shot.
His brother informed me that he in fact caught it, but he let Blake reel it in. Blake wanted to make sure I got a good shot of the fins.
There was a lot of work at the cabin. Work that is right. This is my dad, he is doing something with the saw.
This is Isaac, he is breaking rules, not working.
This is my dad and Ren putting up the siding.
this is my dad caulking the siding.
Lindsey also treated us with a new song complete with dancers.


Here are a few shots from the demolition derby that we went to. this truck lit on fire. It was QUITE exciting.
Then there was a lull in the show. So this brave little fellow ran into the middle of the arena.
a few more of his buddies joined in once they saw nothing was going to happen to them. Note the kid doing an amazing flip. He did these a lot and was a very dirty boy. If he were my kid I would have hosed him down before he got in my car. Given I had a nicer one than I do now.
This guy and his buddy thought it would be funny to walk amongst the young ones and embarrassed himself. However, his buddy left long before he noticed. So most of the time it was just him looking like a fool.

I am sure I have more pictures somewhere, but I can't find them. I have too many projects going on all at once.

Whitney's wedding is this weekend more excitement to come.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. That little table--LOVE IT. Seriously. I bet it goes sooo well in that room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the table! check you and your craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too covet...I mean, love the table.

    ReplyDelete

About Me