Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's a miracle!

Remember this beautiful place? I do. That water looked so refreshing, the slide like so much fun. For those that don't know, this is the location of Whitney and Cody's wedding.
Council Bluffs, Kyle, Becca, Alan, Chelsea, Dan, Jack and I spent our time hoping Alan might fall in. (Yes, Alan is included in the count.) We decided that it was tacky to get in the pool, but if someone fell, eh, what are you going to do except jump in after him. Unfortunately, that never happened and we spent the entire evening wishing we could experience the beautiful blue water, sweet waterfall and slide. Most importantly however, we wanted to swim in the cave that was through the waterfall. SO COOL.
The perfect fire pit. The kind that you can just turn on, and then never have to clean.
Whitney's lovely cake.
I have no clue to whome that hand in the picture below belongs to, but it is well manicured and looks like it belongs there. If I remember right....perhaps it was just always there....

I know of 2 other people in the world who would know this, but now all of you will too. I thought I lost Whitney's wedding pictures. It's a miracle. For real, this is no joke. They did NOT exist and then they did. Here are a few highlights of the people involved. I think this is the happiest smile I have ever seen of Cody's.
I am sad that yet again, Emily's face is hidden in the friend shot. I bet the photographer's is better, I hope so anyway.
For the record, I really was that tan, I DID NOT photoshop myself that way. Be impressed, send me praise.
Again, I have high hopes for the photographer's shot. Kasey's pose is my favorite. I recently organized all the pictures I have, and just earlier today on a different pic I said "self, that is a funny and adorable jumping pose of CB's." and then the miracle happened and I was able to say it to myself again.

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I know Heidi. Do you know Heidi? The girl next to Whitney in the second to last picture? I went to high school with her. Anyways, you look absolutely beautiful, Amanda. I'm loving the new look of your blog too! I also think we should get together sometime. Maybe get a treat or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily...you REALLY need to work on getting your face in these friend pictures.

    Amanda...great pictures. Let's go back to that house and play with the killer whale pool toy in the cave! I want that more than anything.

    Also...it's a shame about my puffy face. Sorry Whitney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I'm so happy you found them!
    whatever Becca-everyone looks amazing! and I LOVE CB's jumping pose-he never dissapoints :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice tan. im jealous. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the first pics of the Provo reception that I've been able to see. Sooo awesome! Hey not bad on the jumping picture. Thanks for letting me play with your cool camera!

    ReplyDelete

About Me