Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Ballet Class

In a perfect world, this is what I look like in my Ballet class. It's not true at all, but I think you get the idea. I am 3 classes into it and I am loving it. I am not the best, but I am not the worst. That means that some things I am really good at, and some I am NOT.
However, I really enjoy myself. Today I ran into the wall because I turned way to much. I always am on the middle bar because I really like to watch myself in the mirror. Also, half of the class comes from the advanced class sometimes so this way I am not watching them, but myself and I don't notice how bad I am compared to them.

I took a class at BYU, which is what allows me to know what I am a doing a little bit. But that class wasn't fun like this one is. I see myself making some friends and feeling like I belong there.

4 comments:

  1. Okay so I would be running into the wall for no reason at all! Props to you girl! I'm glad you have found something to keep you busy and to look forward to. Thinking of you always. :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me