Thursday, September 2, 2010

I am tired of work and I want to go home.

Somethings that have been on my mind today:

I wish what I wanted to do with my accounts and money was something I had more personal pull with.

I watched clean house and the lady kept using "I'm so FUStrated" without the "R." Sadly, I watch the show for a shock factor of how people can live like that. So my intention is to watch and judge them, this happened and I know I judged her more.

That human bite I got over the summer is now a discoloration on my arm.

I have started to take ballet lessons for two reasons, they are the following:

1. I know someone and she invited me to do it.
2. I got a horoscope from Doug on my phone. It told me to find a better outlet for myself. Doug suggested classical music. Ballet seemed to be a physical way to incorporate that into my life.

I am not sure anyone else's lips peel randomly, but mine do, and it really bugs me.

I wish I had nap time during the day.

I am going to google Sherri Lewis. I guess her daughter is trying to uphold the family business and appeared in Heber today with Lambchop.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE clean house...I like judging and then feel superior because my house doesn't look like theirs...of course at times is comes really close but there aren't camera's to prove it. :) And yes, my lips and Claire's lips randomly peel. were you in pageants as a young girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to learn ballet since I was a little girl, but my mom wouldn't let me cause the ballet teacher in town turned all the girls anerexic or bolemic (sp???) have fun! you'll have to teach me some moves next time I come up or you come down :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once your ballet training is over you'll be ready and I will begin to train you in the art of ninja. Prepare yourself young grasshopper.

    ReplyDelete

About Me