Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hansen Family Campout '10

This skirt picture has been posted before. However I can not change it to another one, the following explains.

I am irritated because I am trying to load more pictures but the computer won't let me. It also won't let me play frontierville, which is irritating due to the fact I am having to sit and wait with no entertainment for pictures to FAIL at loading. I am trying to get my spouse to harvest his wheat, but when the game doesnt work that doesn't happen and I will never be able to have small pioneer avatar children.
This post will probably have a prequal with the other stupid pictures that will not load.

Chilling in the pool at the bottom of the slide.
Jarom had a name for this slidding move. But the result was supper cute. They plugged their noses the whole time.
My brother and his turtle. With all the high powered sliding, the inflatable turtle didn't live much longer after this picture.
This is Taylor, Isaac and Luke really getting into the spirit of a jumping picture. Issac thought to dive straight forward on his own. His belly took one for the team.
Blake was MAD. Not sure why, it's possible he fell down and the cold water was unpleasant.
His brother Isaac stepped in with a hug, that to everyone else's benefit, made him stop crying.
I said to make kissy faces. The cute girl on the left who is my second cousin Matt's daughter. The name of whom I am forgetting. I don't think she was in the mood. This was the best face I could get.
Chad was entertaining these girls by lifting them up like this and saying "corndog" I think. But they loved it
Jack's family let us bring up a few horses. A few of the men went on a ride in the morning for several hours. Caleb was bucked off his horse into the river and stepped on. However, that didn't stop him from getting right back on. His horse was particularly bad, enough that my father in law has proclaimed it unworthy to remain in the herd.
Kamryn wanted to shoot a bird. So the boys gave her and UN-loaded gun and she shot away at the air. She then walked in the cabin and pointed at a banner with a bald eagle on it and said "I shot that bird." not only is she too young to have a gun, she also deemed herself a felon.
This is Little Brown Riding Hood going off to gather berries, or dirt clods.
Hannah, Kylee and Lauren right after breakfast deciding what their day was going to entail.
To end, this is an updated picture of all the Hansen grandchildren. Except for Heidi, may she continue to serve in peace. We usually take a picture standing in order. It's apparently very important to all of the kids. We did do that, but this one turned out the best.
One final note. Moved in to the new place. Like it.

2 comments:

  1. small pioneer avatar children and may she serve in peace made me laugh out loud, you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO! good thing I read this before I sent your invite-what's your new address, or do I already have it? I swear, these invitations are going to make me lose my mind!

    ReplyDelete

About Me